Since then Joy has started talking and walking and, let's face it, basically running the whole house! But before we skip too far ahead and delve into the fun new world of today, let's rewind and remember all the fun that we've had over the last 10 months:
August 2012
We got to join Orville's fellow employees at a big picnic-bbq-campout only made complete by a beautiful symphony of mooing through the night. Luckily, we were only up for the picnic-bbq portion of the shindig and missed out on the melooodious cows in the surrounding fields.
| Joy was pretty happy about making new friends and being out of doors |
It took a while, but by the end Joy was clapping and cheering with the rest of the crowd as we anticipated
each play!
August was also a month of trying new foods! Joy especially loved trying our watermelon-strawberry smoothie concoctions! YUM!
September 2012
In September, Orville got to go on a business trip to Hong Kong for a week and a half.
We also got to have some family photos taken in a nearby orchard, which we absolutely adored! These are some of our favorite moments:
October 2012
The highlight of this month? Need I ask? HALLOWEEN! Joy loved dressing up as a bumblebee and wearing the special outfit grandma gave her for the season.
November 2012
In November we got to go visit Grandma Prarie Smoke and Grandpa Wilbur for Thanksgiving. We loved getting there early and having them all to ourselves before the rest of our clan made it out for the holiday! We suppose seeing all our aunts, uncles, and cousins was pretty great too! :)







Yay!!! I loved these pictures! :) Miss you!
ReplyDeleteI was starting to feel bitter because I didn't even know you had a blog! But then, I saw these pictures of your sweet family, and now I just feel grateful that I know about it now! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI loved the update! Can't wait to see you all again.
ReplyDelete